CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 19 November 2012

Time Capsule III - Progression Of Antoinette

Truthfully, Antoinette was born December 16th 1992. 

For the amount of stick I have had over Antoinette, I could attempt to pour faux-honey over my tongue and state the entirety of this as simple make-belief, created as a coping mechanism to the perpetual madness. However, the truth is far less complicated - I am Antoinette. 

She and I hold no distinction only that she lives by another name and really, should a change in name truly dictate identity? It may have begun as an outlet to to erase fear and commit myself to a life of brutal honesty; to tear through subjects that many do not consider 'socially acceptable'. Some accused it as an excuse to glamorize pills and to harper on about having bipolar disorder. 

Honestly? I merely displayed more of the canvas that colours my identity - a lot more than I had initially done so before. No individual ought to be dictated as a 'pick and choose' when it comes to their individual make-up because every particular grain floods a desert and no grain holds symmetrical perfection. Within everyone of us is an oasis, you only need to accept ones demons to discover it.

HONG KONG, SUMMER 2011


Antoinette et Olivié


First Day - Claim to Name


First Day - Olivié Pacman


Beginning of History

Summer 2011


 Started Lyrica to quieten the mind.


I began dressing as a canvas; donning madness.
And it was twenty-seven degrees (Celsius).


Panic Attacks - Ensue scrape around for connection.


Notes Of A Transgender - Samuel Rossiter


Notes Of A Bipolar - Antoinette Kings

LONDON 2011


Goodbye Sadness, Hello London


And hello, Antoinette


Bipolar H I G H - Meeting Peter in Soho


Fidget - Cat of my dreams



Heart To Heart - Fighting crippling emptiness


Bear Hug In A Mug - Manchester


Antoinette - Depressed, empty and going insane. 
Last day in London.

HONG KONG, DECEMBER 2011



Antoinette in her popnographic glory.
I no longer felt human but the personification of art.



Last days as a partial brunette 
Composing instrumental to Elephant + The Spoon

I DRANK PEROXIDE AND IT SPROUTED GOLDEN LOCKS



Denim Dreams


Elephant + The Spoon

FAUX-REAL FASHION AND TEA COMPOSITION



Shout-out to Panda-San


Shout-out to Ryn, my Sherlock


FIRST PROMO SHOTS FOR 'ANTOINETTE + THE KING'S MEN'


"Handing hearts like hands to hold, fiddling with pieces of solid gold..."


Ronjia's Career


"A high that is slowly landing"

N I N E T E E N


Picnic in the park - Samuel


Celebrating nineteenth with Angry Bird Head


And Samuel with kites, of course


"IT'S ME, I'M CATHY, I'VE COME HOME..."

ANTOINETTE + THE KING'S MEN, JANUARY 2012


JANUARY 4TH 2012

'THE TRIALS' PROMO-SHOOT








23RD JANUARY 

IS CREATED BY THERESA

THAILAND, LATE JANUARY 2012


Henna tattoo for my King's Men


Kham Noi - Elephant Sans Spoon

FEBRUARY 2012 

UNAPOLOGETICALLY POP!  FEBRUARY 8TH 2012




The Trials 

The chronological tale detailing the highs and lows of bipolarity.
Facing societies discrimination in terms of 'mental illness' and 'abnormality'.

I sent out sixty-two (signed) physical copies world-wide.
And over one-hundred downloads on BandCamp.

Let me tell you, I thought not a single soul would listen but then to have people write back and say that this album has aided them to accept themselves or has given them the confidence to reach out - that makes my heart amplify. For every bit of love, courage and brilliance, I thank you. 

All the King's Men.

KING'S MEN ART


Lyrics from 'Miaow Or Never' - Cathy


X'S + O'S - Cathy


Quoted from a vid-chat with King's Men



Cathy 'I Am Legend' Maddox!


'The Trials' get's a hit of sonic LSD


Black And White - Kaiya



 Disney Make-Over - Kevin





Theresa makes cut-out Antoinette's! I think they're massively dope.

MARCH 2012

MARCH 26TH - UNAPOLOGETICALLY POP!

AND TWO EP'S LATER...





UNAPOLOGETICALLY POP! - MARCH 26TH 2012 


Celebratory tatoo with Pacman

 MAY 2012 - A HOSPITAL FOR SOULS

Shoot with Shuffle-Haus







MAY 22 2012


JUNE 2012


Returning to the HIGH-way


And to Brunette with 'No Name'


Miss Teen Suicide


The Highs And O's

AUGUST 2012

Leading up to 'A Hospital For Souls' Release...

AUGUST 20TH

- Cathy Maddox


August 27th - Sophomore album 'A Hospital For Souls' is released.

A musical of sorts, detailing the story of one young girl who passes over, with no knowledge of her death, into a hospital. In there, she meets a variety of characters who aid her to piece together the mystery of her death - by taking her back to the day she had died.


SEPTEMBER 2012


Back to Blonde with a BANG(s)

SEPTEMBER - MID OCTOBER 2012

No home. No money. Dropping to forty kilo's. 
There are no photo's.

MID-OCTOBER ONWARDS


McLuster and Kitty Cat


Mexican Cat and Babe-alicious

OCTOBER 31ST


Crew, Pirate and Miss Polly Pure

NOVEMBER 2012 

Antoinette + The King's Men is advertised through-out the internet.
Below are a few screen-shots sent in by King's Men.







AND  NOW...?


 I guess this is why many can argue she's not healthy, she was born from complete madness. But within her, I found liberation, acceptance and love. Within her, I found the courage to speak openly about connection (and lack there-of). It is with her that I found you. 

Love Always,

Antoinette